Durable Double Face Neoprene
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Customise The Length Of My Wetsuit?
How Do I Know If I Need Neutral Buoyancy ?
How Do I Tell If My Current Wetsuit Is Wrong For Me ?
How Do I Look After My Wetsuit ?
- Rinse your wetsuit off after use, especially after swimming in the ocean🌊 or outdoor chlorinated pools.
- Turn your wetsuit inside out to dry Hang on a thick hanger - no wire hangers allowed ⛔️
- Repair fingernail tears when they appear
- Do not leave your wetsuit to dry in direct sunlight. UV light degrades neoprene overtime.
- Do not leave your new beauty of a suit on the hood of your car to dry (especially in summer) The extreme heat can impact the glue sealant used. Customers also seem prone to driving away with their suit still drying on the vehicle and never see it again! 🚘
- Do Not Wash Or Tumble Dry
- Warning ⛔️ Do not lend your new suit to an unreliable friend, you wont get it back.